Translate

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Why I do these crazy things

Toni Morrison said, "If there's a book you really want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." OK, Toni, I'm a gonna give it a shot! I'm currently working on two fiction novels for young readers; one is a historical fiction set in 16th century France with a very adventurous and troublesome girl who is having a hard time staying alive, and the other is a fantasy adventure featuring
a kick-ass heroine who has a very unique skill set she must employ to save the world. My plan is to post a little excerpt now and then from these works, as well as sharing the adventures that come along with creating adventures!

2 comments:

  1. I tried to comment on this the other day, but alas, I wasn't a member of the website, and my comment was deleted. Lol! I wanted to congratulate you on doing something that I myself have always dreamed of doing. I love to write, but somewhere along the way, I convinced myself I'd lost the ability. This is just the type of inspiration I needed. I will be following along, and can hardly wait to see what's in store. I know you'll be awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping my email reply would get posted here too, but alas...I'll sum it up by saying.. cool!!! and thank you!!

    ReplyDelete